With Spectrum® Purchasing & Inventory Construction Software, Master Your Purchasing Costs and Simplify Inventory Controls
Spectrum’s purchasing functionality allows you to take control of all of your purchasing needs through a dedicated, easy-to-use purchase order solution. This allows you to stay on top of all purchases for jobs and available inventory—no matter where items are located. By streamlining all of your purchasing and inventory processes in Spectrum, you can ensure that your project teams have the materials they need to complete the job whenever they need to have them.
Make smarter, more accurate purchasing decisions
Spectrum’s Purchase Order solution fully integrates with other Spectrum functionality, including Accounts Payable, Work Order, Equipment Control, Preventative Maintenance, Document Imaging, Inventory Control, Time + Materials and Job Cost.
Spectrum purchasing construction software gives you the ability to:
- Create purchase orders
- Manage open commitments and their impact to job profitability
- Avoid duplicate data entry—enter data once and it updates throughout Spectrum
- Connect purchase orders to specific jobs or phases
- Update or make changes to purchase orders
- Receive purchase orders electronically from suppliers and upload directly into Spectrum
- Reconcile receipts against purchase orders using Spectrum’s Purchase Order Receiving capabilities
Purchasing & Inventory Construction Software: Get a 360-degree view of your assets and materials—no matter where they are located
Spectrum’s Inventory Control construction software solution gives you a powerful tool to manage your Inventory. Organize and verify inventory whether using perpetual or period inventory methods to ensure you are making fully-informed purchasing decisions.
With Spectrum Purchasing & Inventory construction software you can:
- Accommodate four standard costing methods—LIFO, FIFO, standard, and average
- Allow for multiple transaction types, including receipts, orders, transfers and credit returns
- Support multiple warehouses and unlimited inventory items, item codes and item comments
- Manage inventory anywhere—whether it sits in a warehouse or on a service vehicle
- Identify primary and secondary vendors and alternate items if materials are out of stock
- Support multiple pricing levels, special pricing, discounts and quantity price breaks
- Tie items to specific phases or cost types and users can see all materials associated with a job
- Maintain history or orders, receipts, adjustments and shipments on inventory, including tracking discontinued items
- Archive past orders and suggested quantities for reorders at each warehouse
Spectrum’s Inventory Control construction software sends alerts when stock needs to be reordered, and with an intuitive look-up system, inventory items can accessed with ease. You also have the ability to lock down inventory against any changes when unit counts are needed or discrepancies arise.