The Viewpoint community buzzes with the energy of growth and success. We celebrate individual achievements, encourages collaboration and works toward common goals. In each office, you will find all business areas serviced.
In our EMEA Headquarters, you will find all business areas serviced. Intertwined with Global functional teams, Viewpoint is well placed to offer a collaborative culture in order to make a real difference and to grow your career in. We have ambitious growth plans worldwide and need a growing team with talented employees to achieve this together.
How We Support You
It's fun to work at Viewpoint. We have regular social events, the obligatory pay day night out, teambuilding events on and off site and celebratory Christmas parties giving you and your partner a chance to dress up for the evening. We also get involved in various charity and outdoor activity events such as Cycle to Work day, Marathon running, coffee mornings and Christmas Jumper Day, and we're always on the lookout for new events to take part in. Charities we have raised money for include, St Oswald’s Hospice, Children with Cancer, Great North Air Ambulance, MacMillan Cancer Relief and Save the Children.
- Newcastle City Centre location with shops, restaurants, bars, entertainment and parks all within walking distance).
- Convenient for the Metro and local bus & rail services
- Kitchen facilities with professional, barista style coffee machine with 12 tempting coffee styles including espresso, latte and cappuccino.
- Company provided beverages (filtered water, tea, coffee, pop, squash), and on occasions snacks.
- BYOD Wi-Fi Access
- On-site showers and changing area
Paid Time off and Holidays
- 25 days' holiday increasing to 29 days with length of service, in addition to bank holidays.
- Employer contributing pension scheme underwritten by Aegon. We’ll match your contribution up to a maximum of 5%.
- Free life insurance, providing your nominated beneficiary (ies) with four times your basic salary whilst you are working for us.
- Cycle-to-work scheme and you'll receive tax and NI benefits. Deductions are made via payroll on a monthly basis.
- Spread annual travel costs over the year with our employee travel loan. Deductions are made via payroll on a monthly basis.
- To help you with your childcare, we work with Computershare, to provide you with Childcare Vouchers. The scheme allows parents and guardians to take a portion of their salary as vouchers to pay for childcare, and to make savings on Tax and National Insurance deductions.
- We also have a range of generous maternity, paternity and parental leave/pay policies.
- Discounts with Microsoft due to our Enterprise agreement.
- Flexible working hours depending on role.
Career Development and Training
- With Viewpoint Learning Centre (VLC), our own e-learning portal, get access to business and professional training.
- Skillsoft e-learning and Live Events available through our VLC.
- Annual performance reviews and career discussions.
- Emerging and developing leader’s training programs.
- Global career opportunities, with locations in UK, Australia, Canada and East and West Coast USA.