Viewpoint Customer Portal is coming!
Last month we spoke about Viewpoint changes related to our own digital transformation. With the advent of our new Salesforce Service Cloud platform, we are working diligently to update your online support experience with the suggestions you’ve made to make it more user friendly: improved search capabilities, mobile device access and the ability to reopen cases.
As we implement these changes, we will be combining "ClearView" and "Spectrum Online" into a single platform called the "Viewpoint Customer Portal".
The Customer Portal will be your gateway to all things Viewpoint. Included in the standard software assurance subscription, you will receive full access to the Customer Portal. There will be the capability to invite other colleagues to access over 1200 training courses, knowledge base articles, chat or open a case, review latest release content, search known issues, download tax updates and review user documentation.
We know that today you expect fast, personalised support, at any time of day or night. Without a common platform for customer interactions, communications could be missed, leading to a slow or unsatisfactory response. This is why our new look and feel will focus on simplicity and clarity, providing you the most relevant answers and information automatically—and in context—for a faster experience in resolution of your point at issue.
Look for these new features with our Customer Portal:
- Search improvements – It will no longer be necessary to find the exact keywords to acquire articles or known issues. You will simply enter the question, and you will find suggested articles or related concern.
- Streamlined navigation
- A more mobile friendly portal which you can use anywhere.
- Simpler case submission. Since your priority is our priority, we will not ask questions to verify the priority. You may enter your case, set your own priority, add attachments and submit your case.
- Improved case management including:
- Sticky filters so you don’t have to continually reset the parameters for your case searches. You will merely bookmark your search and click it each time you wish to see your custom search.
- The ability to open multiple cases at one time.
- Should the suggestion we provide not work, you can now reopen a case (after 2 weeks, a new case will need to be created).
- Viewing attached articles and linked issues within your case.
- Case activities will be aggregated so you may easily understand an entire case history.
The Viewpoint Customer Portal is one more step toward providing our customers world class service. We want to give you answers where you look first: online in an easily accessible portal that’s always available. In today’s construction world, where time is critical to successful project completion, we want to deliver the best web experience in the construction software world so you get answers when you need them.