It is estimated that 90% of all cost overruns on construction projects are caused by labor issues. With multiple teams handling different aspects of the job - tracking hours worked and accurately putting the data into your construction accounting system can be plagued with errors.
With Viewpoint's Mobile Time application, field employees may quickly enter crew time and/or their own time with today's most popular mobile devices such as smart phones, tablets and laptops. The office team can easily capture labor hours from the field, review and easily update payroll within your construction accounting system. This provides real-time visibility to what has been done in the field with controls in place to review and approve information prior to updating your payroll system.
Key benefits of Mobile Time include:
- Fast time entry with an iPad, iPhone, Android tablet and smart phone.
- Fully usable when outside of network coverage.
- Eliminate double-entry and potential costing errors.
- Maintain control of labor hours in highly secure environment.
- Easy to administer to all users.
- Easily request or view Mobile Field Manager reports on the mobile device.
- Job detection can be used to automatically set the current job using GPS when a user arrives on a job site.
- Easily take and organize job site progress photos and automatically tag them with date, location or job information.