Viewpoint Service Management delivers integrated work order management for more efficient processing of service and small job work.
- Simplified work order creation
- Flexible work order scheduling
- Easily capture costs on completed work
- Flexible, multiple work order billing
- Streamlined tracking maintenance on equipment
- Easily facilitate renewals
- Simple, flexible billing for customer requirements
- Easily and quickly enter work orders in the system and create or change work orders as needed.
- Flexible scheduling for one or more technicians for a work order; easily re-schedule as needed, track trip progress and completion.
- Once work is completed and approved, review for accuracy and bill in a timely fashion.
- Experience flexibility in partial billing and the ability to bill a work order more than once or bill more than one work order at a time. Easily identify work orders for review and bill all at once if needed.
- Define a maintenance schedule and the tasks to be performed for each piece of equipment on-site.
- Receive early notification of expiring agreements to effortlessly initiate the renewal process.
- Flexibility to bill your customers as they require, whether annually, monthly or on a customized schedule. Allows for periodic billing from a service agreement and/or at time of service from a work order.