Maximize your job profitability. Lower your risk. Enhance your reporting.
One of the main causes of inefficiency is the use of non-integrated software applications. The challenge is finding construction accounting software that is truly integrated to the rest of the business for increasing companywide efficiency. Without this integration, the tendency is to seek workarounds, greatly reducing your ability to eliminate errors and unnecessary duplicate entry.
- Know how your business is performing with integrated Accounting and Project Management modules
- Reduce risk with tightly controlled data, security, reports, and information
- Comprehensive and current EEO, DOT, Certified, OSHA, ACA, etc.
- Timely capture of remote data – labor, equipment, production, notes
- Powerful cost projection and W.I.P. reporting system
- One-step, industry-standard progress billings as well as flexible T&M billing rules
- Efficient multi-company and inter-company processing
- Automated ‘pay-when-paid’ processing of subcontractor invoices
- Subcontractor/supplier compliance system alerts your team on overdue documents and insurance expirations, etc.
- Compare invoices with quoted costs on subcontracts and purchase orders
- Batch entry and easy editing make corrections simple – online prompts eliminate the need for stacks of reference printouts